Go daddy mail services admin

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Wed Oct 1 14:31:31 UTC 2008

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008, Jeff Kinz wrote:

> GoDaddy has an unusual policy of rejecting any email that mentions
> anything that resolves to an IP address on the PBL list

  Why doesn't someone at Spamhaus block godaddy requests for the PBL, until
  they get their act together?  If they are using the PBL inappropriately,
  or outside the terms and conditions set forth by Spamhaus fur use of the
  PBL, then Spamhaus has full control here.

  I'm sure goDaddy is paying Spamhaus for access to the PBL, so it might be
  problematic, but I think Spamhaus should have a policy that if someone is
  misusing the PBL, the PBL will be blocked until the PBL is being properly
  implemented.

  Get it together, Spamhaus, help us out.

Beckman