143.228.0.0/16 and house.gov

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 08:35:23 UTC 2008

Some political action groups probably decided to step up the astroturfing.

You know, enter your email address here and we'll send out some
boilerplate nonsense to a bunch of congressmen and senators.

Block or firewall the worst of them, whether left or right leaning,
and I guess that should leave the servers clear for real users ...

--srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)