Public Assertions

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Tue Nov 25 15:51:32 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 10:31:21PM -0400, Dean Anderson wrote:
> (Manning and Woodcock have so far refused to
> accept the certified letters)

and then sometime in the past 5 days, you posted a comment to DoC
here;   http://www.ntia.doc.gov/dns/dnssec.html

that states:  " Bill Manning refused to accept certified mail"

	If I may...  I am in possesion of your certified letter
	-AND- the signed acknowledgement that you received notice
	that I have taken posession of said certified mail.

	please get your facts straight, esp. when making formal
	replies to government inqueries.  it can only strengthen
	your case if you tell the truth.

--bill