BCP for Private OUI / address assignments?

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Mon Nov 24 18:35:07 UTC 2008

I also found this one helpful

http://www.iana.org/assignments/ethernet-numbers

===
The CFxxxx Series

RFC 2153 describes a method of usings a "pseudo OUI" for certain
purposes when there is no appropriate regular OUI assigned.  These are
listed here.

CF0001  Data Comm for Business                                  [McCain]
===

I remember we had IBM Token-Ring equipment and they suggested
to always use "CF..." and never rely on the programmed MAC for SNA.

Kind regards
Peter

--
Peter and Karin Dambier