How do dialup ISPs allow multiple clients under one access number?

TSG tglassey at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 24 16:12:18 UTC 2008

OK - great timing on this -

So I need to hire a consultant who knows PATTON 2900 series RAS systems
and managing them - i.e. someone with RADIUS experience.

Anyone here with that ability who wants to help setup a set of access
points. One in NYC and one in SJ California? Contact me offlist

TGlassey at Certichron.com

Todd Glassey