Origin ASN seen vs Origin ASN in Whois Records Report?

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Sat Nov 22 04:01:53 UTC 2008

> http://www.pch.net/routing-origin-inconsistency/

Andrew Partan just pointed out to me that this is somewhat less useful
than it might be if the way we do our web apps were a little more
fully documented.  There are tool-tips on organization names, which
show the actual AS numbers.  And you can sort on any column by
clicking on the column-heading.  Click again to reverse the sort
order.  We'll add drill-down to show the actual AS-paths in the next
day or two.

                                 -Bill