Level 3 OC-12 cut in SanFran/Hayw

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Thu Nov 20 14:32:45 UTC 2008

Keep waiting. I've been yet unsuccessful on getting a call back from anyone. They keep saying the same thing "it's part of a oc12 issue, field techs have been dispatch, please wait, no etr". Since that's now over 12 hours, I don't find it acceptable (not the down part, if it's part of a large cut, outage etc, I understand that), but rather their lack of information. I've escalated it to a "level 4 escalation" and they promised a callback within 15 minutes (which was 30 minutes ago).

By any chance, were you originally a Broadwing customer? I have a feeling that the oc-12 that was disconnected was a mistake in their db caused by the acquisition, and since they may have lost the original info, they may have no choice but to re-engineer the circuits.