IPv6 routing /48s

Antonio Querubin tony at lava.net
Tue Nov 18 20:05:51 UTC 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Christopher Morrow wrote:

> traceroute6 to the ISC's v6 allocation(s) for f-root ... (from inside
> 701) oh, not working...
> traceroute6 to ipv6.google.com from inside 701, oh... not working either.
>
> vzb's v6 table is far from complete :( which is pretty painful.

That's not all that's broken at vzb.  I've been trying to get them to
troubleshoot/fix a possible PMTU problem for weeks now.  Everytime I try
turning up our tunnel with them we lose http connectivity to various web
sites (you can still ping/traceroute the same sites) one of which is
isc.org.

Antonio Querubin
whois:  AQ7-ARIN