Clueful FIDO contacts

Robin Rodriguez rrodriguez at ifbyphone.com
Mon Nov 17 22:51:30 UTC 2008

It is not strictly netops but I am hoping someone in nanog-land can
assist me. I am receiving bad callerID information (I get the BTN) from
FIDO or FIDO's upstream. My SIP providers claim they are receiving the
bad callerID from their upstreams. Though everyone I am a customer of
agrees that it isn't their problem and that it's FIDO's they are all
unwilling or unable to assist me in contacting FIDO.

If anyone has a contact or a NOC number that you could contact me
off-list i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you, Robin

--
Robin D. Rodriguez