[funsec] McColo: Major Source of Online Scams andSpamsKnockedOffline (fwd)

Dave Larter dave at stayonline.com
Sat Nov 15 00:20:32 UTC 2008

I agree, yes it will, but it was nice to see proven the ability to fight
the trash out there.  Actually, coincidently I was installing new AV SW
on out pub DNS and SMTP gateways the same time they got there plug
pulled, I thought I was breaking stuff on my end, but not as the news
hit the list a short time after I started updating. And in my previous
post I meant tremendous drop.