[funsec] McColo: Major Source of Online Scams and Spams KnockedOffline (fwd)

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Fri Nov 14 23:41:55 UTC 2008

Don't confuse contract enforcement with law enforcement.  The word "lynching" or "vigilante" suggests that the enforcer of "justice" is breaking the law.  But there's no indication that the service providers who've cut their customers off have done anything but follow the provisions in their contracts.

As said elsewhere, contract enforcement is generally more effective.

Frank