routing around Sprint's depeering damage

Anders Lindbäck list-only at dnz.se
Sun Nov 2 19:09:18 UTC 2008

I am well aware how retarded this sounds to an average end-user, and
for that I am glad I am not in a buisness where I need to explain it
to them. But experience gained working for a party involved in a
previus Cogent spat I am well aware of what the SLAs and service sold
is.

You can change provider, ask for compensation due to degraded service
and what not, your service is still not defined as delivery to all of
the Internet and nothing changes that fact..

But this discussion is going nowhere, and I dont really care about it
either since a difference between what you buy and what you tought
you bought is not really my problem.. :)

Anders Lindbäck
anders.lindback at dnz.se