[NANOG-announce] NANOG43 Reminder

Betty J. Burke bburke at merit.edu
Thu May 29 21:01:33 UTC 2008

Dear NANOG Community--

We are looking forward to seeing those who plan to attend NANOG43 at the
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge in Brooklyn on Sunday.

We expect excellent attendance, with almost 400 registered attendees to
date.

Some important highlights for those still considering attending and a
reminder that registration is required to attend any of the NANOG events.

Registration Fees
-----------------
Through 5-30-08 Registration Fee is @$525
Late and On-Site Registration Fee is @$600

Agenda
------
The agenda is complete and available at:

  http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0806/agenda.html

Community meeting
An important part of every NANOG meeting!! NANOG43 Community Meeting is
scheduled for 5:30-6:30 p.m. on Sunday.

Social gatherings
Monday, June 2, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Tuesday, June 3, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 4, 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.

As always, feel free to email NANOG-Support at nanog.org with any questions.

--Merit Network - NANOG Registration & Support