amazonaws.com?

Skywing Skywing at valhallalegends.com
Wed May 28 17:01:30 UTC 2008

That's somewhat ironic of a sentiment you referred to there, given that the conception that one should have to hand over one's SSN for "verification" to anyone who asks for it is the kind of thing that many of these spammers/phishers thrive on in the first place...

(I assume that you are not actually really advocating such a requirement for anyone wanting to run a mail server...)

- S