AT&T BGP blackholing

Brian Raaen braaen at zcorum.com
Wed May 28 11:30:51 UTC 2008

I'll have to check I have a doc from AT&T at work from when I just set up a
BGP session with them about 2 weeks ago.  I don't remember if there was a
blackhole community or not listed.  The doc does list some community strings.
I was surprised, they were pretty responsive, now I will find out how the
qwest side goes, then I'll have full BGP.

--
Brian Raaen
Network Engineer
braaen at zcorum.com