Hauling gear around a NANOG meeting

David Diaz davediaz at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:13:29 UTC 2008

Dave as in David D has spent TOO much time in NY.

I gave basic smart tips for any big city.  Just wear a Telx hat and
you are safe. That is like the crips there in NY. Lots of respect from
the gangs. Otherwise no one can make bets with their bookie, fo'get
'about it....

Enjoy your travels everyone! Come early, stay long, network with all!

David
The Host of Nanog43 in The City!