Splitting ARIN assignment

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Thu May 22 16:49:14 UTC 2008

As long as your upstreams/partners are cool with that, there is no related
designation between how addresses are allocated versus how they are
announced.

In other words, TECHNICALLY you could advertise a whole bunch of /30's....
You just run the risk of being filtered and/or ridiculed along the way.  :)

But splitting the /22's from the same announcing AS shouldn't cause any
problems as long as you design your connectivity ok.

Scott