[NANOG] Unique v6 (video) content

Kevin Day toasty at dragondata.com
Wed May 21 16:11:56 UTC 2008

On May 21, 2008, at 10:56 AM, Sargun Dhillon wrote:

> I wonder when IPv6porn.com is coming online. We're all waiting on
> Kevin
> Day @ Your.org.

  ), there are some copyright clearance issues causing a bit of a
delay. Once that's resolved, we'll do a bit of testing with those
willing to help, then launch.

> The latest mailing list updated was positive [This
> morning 5 AM PST8PDT].  Seems DNS has dissapeared for it though.

In preparation for launch, all the "real" domains are being moved to
their correct IPs. Info about the project itself is still available at http://www.ipv6experiment.com
.

>  It should give a decent boost to IPv6 traffic.

If you want advance warning of a decent amount (many gbps) of v6
traffic being dumped on the world, sign up for the mailing list for
the countdown. We've got some major mainstream media exposure going to
happen after we're live that should bring a lot of public attention to
v6.

> We're all going to have a
> fun time dealing with this once Your.org breaks out  IPv6. :-)

-- Kevin