[NANOG] Unique v6 (video) content

Sargun Dhillon sdhillon at decarta.com
Wed May 21 15:56:37 UTC 2008

I wonder when IPv6porn.com is coming online. We're all waiting on Kevin
Day @ Your.org. The latest mailing list updated was positive [This
morning 5 AM PST8PDT].  Seems DNS has dissapeared for it though. It
should give a decent boost to IPv6 traffic. We're all going to have a
fun time dealing with this once Your.org breaks out  IPv6. :-)

--
+1.925.202.9485
Sargun Dhillon
sdhillon at decarta.com