[NANOG] Multihoming for small frys?

Robert D. Scott robert at ufl.edu
Tue May 20 22:36:13 UTC 2008

The /24 address block has to be portable, an assignment, or the owner needs
to grant the secondary advertiser an LOA to readvertise that block. The LOA
is pretty common, but some ISPs may require you to renumber to get into
address space they will permit you to use and multihome. As always your
mileage may vary.

Robert D. Scott                 Robert at ufl.edu
Senior Network Engineer         352-273-0113 Phone
CNS - Network Services          352-392-2061 CNS Receptionist
University of Florida           352-392-9440 FAX
Florida Lambda Rail             352-294-3571 FLR NOC
Gainesville, FL  32611