[NANOG] Fiber Cut at 60 Hudson

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Tue May 20 09:33:55 UTC 2008

Does anyone know of any NY fiber cuts going on near/around 60 Hudson
Street?  I have a Level3 DIA Gig-E that's been out for almost 36 hours
and each time I call them I get a different answer on what the problem
is and exactly how much longer this is going to take to be resolved.
We noticed this go down around 7pm EDT on Sunday and the following
morning the dark fiber we have going through 60 Hudson took a hit for
about an hour on one side of our DWDM ring...

Anyone know whats up?

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC