[NANOG] Installation troubles with GlobalCrossing

Paul Wall pauldotwall at gmail.com
Mon May 19 22:03:25 UTC 2008

5mb limit ingressing/traversing their backbone?

Or 5mb limit to their router's control plane?

Important to differentiate between the two.  I'd call the former
totally unacceptable, and actionable per SLA 'till resolved (besides,
whoever got taken down by a multi-gigabit PING FLOOD?); the latter is
a concerned provider appropriately covering their base (I'd police
random ICMP to even less, say 128kb).

Paul