[NANOG] Installation troubles with GlobalCrossing

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon May 19 20:35:17 UTC 2008

        The only issue I had with them recently was the aforementioned 5Mbps ICMP rate-limiting on an inappropriately sized circuit and not understanding why I thought it was inappropriate to apply that filter to circuits of any size without any thought to how it would (to a lesser extent things like network performance monitoring systems made by companies such as Avaya (RS) and InterNAP) if the 5Mbps filled up and they began dropping ICMP. (for no reason).

-Drew