[NANOG] Routing table for BGP

Barry Raveendran Greene bgreene at senki.org
Fri May 16 15:00:52 UTC 2008

The nice thing about NANOG is that we have YEARS of on-line Video training
to help you get up to speed.

1. Go to http://www.nanog.org/subjects.html (Index of Talks)

2. Look for materials on BGP.

3. Have fun learning from the best.

My suggestion would be to watch last NANOG's BGP Tutorial. The nice thing
about this is that you can E-mail the speaker to get clarifications.

TO NANOG Community - We should really be pointed these FAQs to the
resources/tools we've invested in building. I don't know whose idea it was
to VOD everything, but it is an vast untapped store house of knowledge.