[NANOG] Routing table for BGP

Justin Sharp sharp at sharpone.net
Fri May 16 14:45:28 UTC 2008

Your questions depend on several details specific to your organization,
which you haven't really devulged.

There are several decent books on the subject which I recommend that you
invest in.
see: *
ISBN-10:* 0321127005
*ISBN-10:* 0596002548

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/bgp/chapter/ch06.html -- this is a
chapter from the second book which should wet your appetite a bit.

Regards,
--Justin