[NANOG] Microsoft.com PMTUD black hole?

Tomas L. Byrnes tomb at byrneit.net
Wed May 7 21:45:51 UTC 2008

Sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you said that
they couldn't have their cake and eat it too, as in protect against Ping
of death, AND do PMTUD.

As for those flames, well, that was a long time ago, in a valley not too
far from here ;-).

Can we have the 'net before the endless September back?