NANOG Digest, Vol 5, Issue 92

Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. LarrySheldon at
Sun Jun 29 15:45:56 CDT 2008

mack wrote:

> In 25 years a name will map to .com or be irrelevant with the current proposal.
> I would be happy to be proven wrong but time will tell.

And of course by then all but BGP (between routers) and HTTP will have
been blocked as security risks.

Requiescas in pace o email              Two identifying characteristics
                                              of System Administrators:
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio        Infallibility, and the ability to
                                              learn from their mistakes.
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information: