Level3 IPv6 availability?

Craig Pierantozzi craigp at tozz.net
Tue Jun 24 18:57:41 UTC 2008

Level 3 provides best effort IPv6 support with no SLA to current
Internet customers. As mentioned IPv6 is currently being provided
via tunnels to the customer's existing router.

There is a simple service agreement addendum and form to fill
out for relevant config bits.

Sorry you get such a response from people that should know. *sigh*

regards
-Craig (Level 3 architecture)