smstools and CDMA

Andrey Gordon andrey.gordon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 04:11:25 UTC 2008

>From what I found is that smstools will only work with GSM AT command set,
so if you are 'locked' into CDMA you are screwed in regards of using
smstools.
I'm attaching the html page that I wrote up after I got the modem working in
case the server dies. I have to mention that i was only interested in
sending sms, so that's the only part I was messing with.

Andrey Gordon [andrey.gordon at gmail.com]