Level 3 / Time Warner problem in Ohio

Tim Sanderson tims at donet.com
Thu Jun 19 16:18:52 UTC 2008

Same. Also shut down peering with TWC.

We have confirmation from some local technicians that an OC-192 is down between Columbus, OH and Ashburton, VA... and an OC-192 down between Indianapolis and Chicago.   Another tech that I spoke to said it was a problem between Ohio and NYC.   That is causing major problems all over Ohio.

www.donet.com (Dayton Ohio ISP)

--
Tim Sanderson, network administrator
tims at donet.com