VZB colocation facilities

Grégoire VILLAIN Gregoire.VILLAIN at ingenico.com
Tue Jun 17 08:52:58 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Can anyone with experience in Verizon Business colocation facilities in NYC, Sydney & Paris contact me off-list ? I'm looking for express feedback here.

Also, pointers to decent & cost efficient facilities in NY would be welcome from anyone, I'm a little helpless here... (I'm based in Paris)

Cheers & thanks a lot,

Greg VILLAIN

About Ingenico Throughout the world businesses rely on Ingenico for secure and expedient electronic transaction acceptance. Ingenico products leverage proven technology, established standards and unparalleled ergonomics to provide optimal reliability, versatility and usability. This comprehensive range of products is complemented by a global array of services and partnerships, enabling businesses in a number of vertical sectors to accept transactions anywhere their business takes them.
www.ingenico.com This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.