comcast

ekagan at axsne.com ekagan at axsne.com
Fri Jun 13 02:01:03 UTC 2008

> On Fri, 13 Jun 2008, Randy Bush wrote:
>
> >> Does anybody heard if comcast is having problems today?
> >
> > lucy was having problems in eugene orygun.  she diagnosed
> and then gave
> > up and went to dinner.
> >
> > randy
> >

> I have a comcast business line in Western WA and have seen no hiccups
> so far today. Main IP is 75.146.60.201.
>
> If someone that is seeing issues can send me an IP, I can traceroute
> to see if I can reach it from within Comcast.
> --
> Steve
> Equal bytes for women.

I have Smokeping running from behind my Comcast (Eastern MA / New
England) and have alarms of latency from 6:28P-7:18pm EST.  Not sure if
attachments make it through - but doc of last 3 hr graph showing .13%
loss avg and 4.57% max loss.  Seems clean otherwise.  On Tuesday I had
alarms going all day long.....I run monitors to my Corp Network and
Legacy Genuity DNS and the results are the same for both.

Eric