Paul Vixie: Re: [dns-operations] DNS issue accidentally leaked?

Greg Skinner gds at
Thu Jul 24 15:14:38 CDT 2008

There was a discussion on the internet-history mailing list some time
ago about old hosts.txt files.  You might also check the Computer
History Museum in Mountain View, where BTW Jake Feinler volunteers.