What is the most standard subnet length on internet

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Wed Dec 24 19:03:38 UTC 2008

In case anyone cares...  From my router's perspective:

/1	0
/2	0
/3	0
/4	0
/5	0
/6	0
/7	0
/8	20
/9	9
/10	20
/11	53
/12	159
/13	310
/14	560
/15	1,096
/16	10,235
/17	4,461
/18	7,593
/19	16,284
/20	19,075
/21	18,598
/22	23,941
/23	24,615
/24	144,832
/25	1
/26	1
/27	1
/28	3
/29	1
/30	1,234
/31	13
/32	23

Total	273,138

No, I wasn't bored enough to count them by hand.  JUNOS has a "count"
feature.  :)

Scott