What to do when your ISP off-shores tech support

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Wed Dec 24 18:34:55 UTC 2008

They are probably using Verizon for the local loop, but they also <hopefully> have their own DSLAM's and Layer 3 network to transport your data.  That would be a good question to ask them.  It sounds like you have a price/quality issue going on.  Do you want to pay a little more for better service?  If price is your main qualifier then you may be stuck vis a vis quality.

Mike