What to do when your ISP off-shores tech support

S. Ryan auser at mind.net
Wed Dec 24 18:03:44 UTC 2008

Much easier said than done.  Verizon has a small territory within
Qwest's 14 state region -- it's in Grants Pass, Oregon.

No local ISP partners with Verizon because it's hideously expensive and
obviously not enough of a demand or even a big enough service area for
an ISP to partner with VZ.

Not sure where Mr. Black is from but he's probably in the same boat.

Regards,

Steve

Jay Hennigan wroteth on 12/24/2008 9:43 AM: