What to do when your ISP off-shores tech support

S. Ryan auser at mind.net
Wed Dec 24 12:03:44 CST 2008

Much easier said than done.  Verizon has a small territory within
Qwest's 14 state region -- it's in Grants Pass, Oregon.

No local ISP partners with Verizon because it's hideously expensive and
obviously not enough of a demand or even a big enough service area for
an ISP to partner with VZ.

Not sure where Mr. Black is from but he's probably in the same boat.

Jay Hennigan wroteth on 12/24/2008 9:43 AM: