Gigabit Linux Routers

Scott Francis darkuncle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 17:58:09 UTC 2008

the recent facebook engineering post on scaling memcached to 200-300K
UDP requests/sec/node may be germaine here (in particular, patches to
make irq handling more intelligent become very useful at the traffic
levels being discussed).
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=39391378919&id=9445547199&index=0

/sf

--