No route to verizon

Justin M. Streiner streiner at
Mon Dec 15 13:20:42 CST 2008

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Sharlon R. Carty wrote:

> This is my first post.
> Can anyone provide some info or Verizon why there is no connectivity to
> Verizon CA(Verizon Business UUNETCA8-A)?
> Can not reach the following net range: -

Your best bet might be to call Verizon directly, as a range this small is
not likely to be seen in the global routing table as a free-standing
route.  I see from my transit providers, originated from
AS701, which is what I'd expect to see.

Beyond that, your post doesn't contain enough information to do much more