Comcast DNS

Mike Lewinski mike at rockynet.com
Tue Dec 9 04:48:29 UTC 2008

There are issues between Google and Comcast in the Denver area for at
least the last 12 hours. Pages are sporadically stalling before load
(indefinitely as far as I can tell). I found a gmail message I'd sent
more than 30 minutes prior still processing. This is affecting all
google services that I've tried so far.

However, I don't see any evidence this problem is DNS-related, and have
not otherwise been experiencing name resolution problems or had any
other recent Comcast connectivity issues.

So, if there's a clue-wielder from either company around, I'm happy to
provide traces and dumps if you want to ping me offlist.