Telecom Collapse?

Wayne E. Bouchard web at typo.org
Thu Dec 4 17:20:40 UTC 2008

That the old ILECs are having problems due to the fact that few if any
of them know how to run a decent business is not exactly news. IMO, it
might be best if some of them were finaly placed in the position of
figuring out how to come into the 21st century and actually compete
for business.

But I agree with Alex... If we have another poorly run group of
businesses pleading for tax payer money, I think I'm gonna have to go
somewhere and lose my mind for a few days.

-Wayne

On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 10:59:00PM -0800, Paul Ferguson wrote:

> --
> "Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
>  Engineering Architecture for the Internet
>  fergdawgster(at)gmail.com
>  ferg's tech blog: http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/

---
Wayne Bouchard