an over-the-top data center

The Anarcat anarcat at anarcat.ath.cx
Tue Dec 2 18:26:51 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 11:19:36AM -0500, Jeremy Jackson wrote:
> Seems like dry-ice was used to make the "tropical fog" in the photos,
> not water poured over hot rocks like a sauna/bath house.

I've tried to avoid stating the obvious reading through all this funny
thread, but I can't help it now.

Am I the only one thinking that shady lights, tropical fog, creepy
tunnels, blue/colored lights, and *waterfalls* are *bad* things in a
datacenter?

I mean, it make a good movie set, but seriously... I wouldn't want to be
looking for that damn blue "locator" LED on that 10th switch with a blue
neon light...

A.

--
In god we trust, others pay cash.