Native v6 with Level(3)?

Kyle Murray kyle at forest.net
Fri Aug 22 23:22:41 UTC 2008

Here is the response I got from L3 when I inquired about IPV6:

"The answer to your questions is "no", we have not yet inplemented IPV6 for our customers yet.  IPV4 is the de facto on our backbone nad alledge router on which customers connectc."

Poor spelling aside, it seems they have not implemented it yet.  If someone manages to get them to implement, I would really like to hear about it.

-kyle

Kyle Murray
Network Manager
Digital Forest, Inc.