uTorrent, IPv6

Mikael Lind mikael.lind at hexago.com
Tue Aug 19 21:21:34 UTC 2008

We have seen the same growth curve on the Freenet6.net tunnelling service.
There hasn't been a peak in number of users so it seems people are just
using it more. Our link has actually been maxed out the last two months but
hopefully we will add more capacity soon and then we will see if the trend
continues.

If anyone wants to help drive more IPv6 traffic and wants host a tunnel
gateway for Freenet6 please contact me off list.

Mikael Lind