uTorrent, IPv6

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Aug 19 18:39:51 UTC 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 04:56:33PM +1200, Nathan Ward wrote:
> Sit up and pay attention, even if you don't now run IPv6, or even if
> you don't ever intend to run IPv6. Your off-net bandwidth is going to
> increase, unless you put some relays in. As a friend of mine just said
> to me: "Welcome to your v6-enabled transit network, whether you like
> it or not ;-)".

So you're saying Slashdot *lies*?

	http://tech.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/18/226228&from=rss
:-)

Cheers,
-- jra
Designer                +-Internetworking------+---------+            RFC 2100
Ashworth & Associates   |  Best Practices Wiki |         |             '87 e24
St Petersburg FL USA    +-http://bestpractices.wikia.com-+     +1 727 647 1274

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me