Coop Peering Fabric??

John R Savageau jsavageau at crgwest.com
Tue Aug 12 22:59:51 UTC 2008

Matt

Any2 is open to support any initiative that will reinforce development of
networks and creativity within the Internet-connected community.  There have
been somewhat successful initiatives at locations such as the SIX to
interconnect exchange points, and Any2 is open to contributing to similar
projects.

In locations such as California and Washington DC, Equinix and CRG West have
many common facility-based and services networks.  A tenant in either
location should find it fairly easy to interconnect with a 3rd party between
the facilities. To my knowledge CRG West, Equinix, S&D, Savvis, nor any
other collocation or IXP provider prejudices tenants for interconnections
terminating beyond their demarcation point.  We certainly do not prevent
cross-connects outside of our properties to competitor sites.

In a couple of our properties we even facility-manage multiple IXPs within
the same building

No desire to BORG operations!

John