BGP route filtering. You want it.

Charles Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Tue Aug 12 16:10:26 UTC 2008

Anton Kapela wrote:
> URL works again. I had uploaded an edited version of the talk, but
> forgot to rename it. It's probably good that only a few of you saw the
> original, as it wasn't quite the 'professional' text that I'd
> typically write. Permissible and desired presentation formats and
> language at DEFCON don't have parallels in this venue.

Hmmm. I don't know about that. I saw some very good presentations at
DefCon. In particular the Tor presentations, nmap presentation, and a
couple wireless talks I went to were all quite professionally and
tastefully done.  Oh the Web Application Firewall stuff was good too.

--

Charles Wyble (818) 280 - 7059
http://charlesnw.blogspot.com