impossible circuit

Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. LarrySheldon at cox.net
Mon Aug 11 13:27:44 UTC 2008

George Carey wrote:

> Since your fix was layer 2 you might be onto something. And you have the
> time it happened, and as we all know - somebody changed somethin' even
> if they won't fess up.

I have not pencil-and-papered this to see if there is anything to it,
but I was wondering what would happened if you put a layer-two bridge
into a back-bone fabric and turned off "learning" so every packet is
flooded to every port.
--
Requiescas in pace o email              Two identifying characteristics
                                              of System Administrators:

ICBM Targeting Information:     http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs