[NANOG] AT&T DSL problems?

Rex Fujikawa rfuji at doit.cccounty.us
Wed Apr 30 18:30:53 UTC 2008

The ATTIS National IP Resource Center status message says they are having
some routing issues.

Rex

"Blake Pfankuch" <bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com>
04/30/2008 11:23 AM

"Roy" <r.engehausen at gmail.com>, "nanog" <nanog at merit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: [NANOG] AT&T DSL problems?

Im hearing the same thing from qwest customers.  Whats weird is
sometimes they can ping the ip of the destination, but services like
HTTP HTTPS are not available.  I can duplicate it from a colom machine
in Chicago, but the site works fine from my house as well as the office.