[NANOG] Comcast latency

Big Wave Dave bigwavedave at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:26:03 UTC 2008

As luck would have it, I have been running Smokeping from my home
connection (Comcast Business) pointed towards Comcast Residential (and
other broadband providers) routers for a few weeks.  I'm not sure when
you saw the latency increase, but if it has been in the past few
weeks, I might actually have useful data for you.  If you (or others)
are interested in access, please contact me off-list.

Dave