[NANOG] Never seen before! Gucci Prada Chanel, Bally, Dsquared, Sold for less than cost.WOW

Tim Yocum tim at yocum.org
Thu Apr 24 22:33:05 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Justas Poderys <jp at seminte.lt> wrote:
> Thanks god we're not receiving out-of-office replies via ml.
>
>  Logan, Robert wrote:
>  > Is this what the mail list has come to?

All,

We're aware of the issue, and we'll work with Merit to fix it. Please
refrain from posting similar "me too"-style comments on this
particular thread.

In the future, please note that if you have comments regarding
operation of the list or something that just doesn't look right, you
can contact the MLC and mailing list admins directly at:
admins at nanog.org. Your ongoing patience and support is, as always,
very much appreciated.

Thank you!

- Tim